Serra Enzyme: A Miracle Healer and Pain (and Inflammation) Reliever
In our post on Those Wonder Working Enzymes we spoke about the many remarkable health benefits of systemic enzymes for maintaining health; preventing common diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease; as well as being part of a holistic treatment plan. While there are different varieties of systemic enzymes that can be used therapeutically, we focused on one particular form, Serrapeptase which has been used clinically for over 25 years throughout Europe and Asia.
There is mounting evidence to support the claim that Serrapeptase is one of the most potent and effective anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrosis enzymes available. As we explained in our article, fibrosis and chronic inflammation are leading causes of a number of serious health conditions so this wonder enzyme offers considerable promise in their prevention and treatment.
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF SERRAPEPTASE:
Various studies based on reports of clinical applications by medical practitioners on their patients have indicated Serrapeptase for the following conditions:
- Autoimmune Illnesses such as Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatioid Arthritis, Lupus etc.
- All kinds of pain.
- Inflammation induced headaches and migraines.
- Eye problems resulting from blocked veins, inflammation etc.
- Sinusitis, chronic ear infections etc.
- Lung diseases, including bronchitis, emphysema, pulmonary tuberculosis, and bronchial asthma.
- Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease and breast engorgement.
- Varicose veins.
- All kinds of inflammation and inflammation-related disorders such as inflammatory bowel diseases (Colitis, Crohn’s Disease etc.), cystitis, and fibromyalgia.
- Sports injuries, traumatic and post-operative swelling, and non-healing leg ulcers.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Here, we briefly describe some of the scientific research on Serrapeptase, which is widely used in Germany and other European countries.
- Artherosclerosis: German researchers, testing the effects of this enzyme in artherosclerosis treatments, have found that it helps to digest artherosclerotic plaque lining arterial walls without harming healthy cells.
- Inflammatory and traumatic swelling: A double-blind study conducted by the German State Hospital, Ulm found major differences in post-operative patients who had been treated with Serrapeptase and those who hadn’t. On the third post-operative day, patients treated with Serrapeptase showed a fifty percent decrease in swelling while no reduction of swelling was observed in the control groups at this time.
- Cystic breast disease: Another double-blind study demonstrated that Serrapeptase improved breast pain, swelling, and induration in patients with cystic breast disease – an impressive 85.7 percent of patients receiving Serrapeptase reporting moderate to marked improvement.
- Acute or chronic ear, nose and throat disorders: in one study, patients with these conditions, treated with Serrapeptase showed significant regression of their symptoms after three or four days while the control group did not. Patients suffering from laryngitis, sinusitis, and catarrhal rhinopharyngitis improved significantly and rapidly, and overall treatment efficacy was found to be excellent or good for 97.3 percent of patients treated with Serrapeptase compared to only 21.9 percent of those treated with a placebo. Similar results have also been obtained in studies of Serrapeptase-treated patients suffering from chronic bronchitis with improvements in the loosening of sputum, cough frequency, expectoration and reduced viscosity of nasal mucus
Finally, in case you are not yet convinced, dear readers, in vivo and in vitro studies have revealed that Serrapeptase has a specific anti-inflammatory effect that is superior to those of other proteolytic enzymes and that this wonder working enzyme is useful in the treatment of a wide range of inflammatory conditions.
We have tried a variety of Serrapeptase brands and the one which we have found to be the most effective, and which we continue to use, is Serra Enzyme™, which is manufactured by Good Health USA.
One of the things we like most about Serra Enzyme™ is that it is available in a variety of strengths and formulations to meet specific needs not just of humans (including kids), but also animals. To briefly go through the range of products:
Serra Enzyme 250,000IU: is the strongest serrapeptase available anywhere, and is great choice for those who have serious health conditions and also for those who want faster results. It is available in a trial size (30 capsules) for first-time users who want to try this product, as well as in the regular size (90 capsules). It is suitable for long-term maintenance and has been formulated to give maximum results in the minimum time.
Serra Enzyme 80,000IU: is a powerful high dose therapeutic formula that is enteric coated for the best absorption. It provides support for the entire body system – arteries, lungs, digestive tract, colon, joints and every area where blockages and inflammation are present. Despite being so high powered, it is very safe and can be used by children too.
Serra Enzyme 40,000IU: this is an effect low dose formula that is enteric coated and is an ideal formulation following therapeutic doses of Serra Enzyme and for those seeking long-term maintenance for their inflammation and cost-effective relief. As with the Serra Enzyme 80,000 IU, it can be safely used by people of all ages, including children.
BlockBuster AllClear: In addition to its single enzyme (serrapeptase) based products, Good Health USA also offers a mixed enzymes and antioxidant formula consisting of serrapeptase, nattokinase, and pycnogenol which is extremely effective in maintaining a healthy arterial system; blood pressure; circulation; and wherever support is needed for the inflammatory system.
SerraPet Health Support for Dogs, Horses, and Cats: this formula, consisting of serrapeptase 80,000 IU, helps to support the whole body and is particularly useful for dealing with problems relating to cysts, the digestive tract, arteries, lungs and wherever inflammation is present.
SerraPlus Megacaps+ Trace Minerals + MSM: In addition to their stand alone serrapeptase products, Good Health USA offers a particularly powerful formula that combines serrapeptase 80,000 IU with trace minerals which help to ensure better utilization of the enzymes, together with MSM. MSM (methylesulfonymethane) is a naturally occurring sulfur compound that also has remarkable anti-inflammatory properties, and helps to alleviate pain, joint inflammation, muscle spasms, allergies and inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. It helps to maintain healthy mucous membranes; is necessary for the production of collagen and keratin; and plays a key role in the formation of bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons. Working in synergy, all of these ingredients offer a particularly potent combination remedy to promote the well-being of joints, skin, connective tissue, lungs, arteries, digestive system, and the reduction of scars.
And lastly, in addition to their enzyme based products, Good Health USA offers a range of other products for particular health conditions. These include products for the lungs, cardio system, digestive system, eyes, blood sugar, bones and joint health, men’s health, women’s health, mental health, brain and memory, and sleep disorders.
Disclosure of Material Connection: ApplesandDoctors.com is affiliated with Good Health USA and receives compensation for sales generated through our promotions. However, our reviews and recommendations are based on our own research and evaluation of the products offered. The information they contain is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate and reliable. We do not receive any compensation in the form of free promotional products or cash for the purposes of reviewing the products that we recommend.
Popularity: 100% [?]